Bob's House for Dogs is 100% privately funded. This means we rely solely on the generosity of our communities & neighbors to ensure that our furry family members get the medical attention they need & the loving homes they deserve.
Bob’s House for Dogs Sustainers are our partners. They are compassionate people that support Bob’s House for Dog’s mission and vision that every dog should have a comfortable home to live out their golden years. We cannot do what we do without the foundation of our monthly sustainers.
When you sign up to become a sustainer you become a part of our Bob’s House family.
How being a monthly sustainer can help Bob’s House for Dogs:
- $10 per month will treat 2 dogs for heartworm prevention
- $15 per month allows us to provide a dog with soft canned food for a week
- $25 per month allows us to purchase insulin for a diabetic dog for a month
- $50 per month feeds a dog with allergies grain free food for a month
- $100 per month allows us to provide hospice residents with comfort medications
- $250 per month will do all the above by assisting with housing, feeding, and vetting our dogs while they wait for their forever homes
Why Being a Sustainer is so Important?
They give us the ability to provide a stable future for the dogs in our care by giving Bob’s House for Dogs consistent income through dependable, monthly contributions.
Join the Bob’s House Family and Become a Sustainer Today!
2016 Corporate Sponsorship Brochure for Bob's House coming soon! If your business is interested in sponsoring one of our events, please email us at email@example.com.