Bob’s House for Dogs Sustainers are our partners. They are compassionate people that support Bob’s House for Dog’s mission and vision that every dog should have a comfortable home to live out their golden years. We cannot do what we do without the foundation of our monthly sustainers.
When you sign up to become a sustainer you become a part of our Bob’s House family.
How being a monthly sustainer can help Bob’s House for Dogs:
- $10 per month will treat 2 dogs for heartworm prevention
- $15 per month allows us to provide a dog with soft canned food for a week
- $25 per month allows us to purchase insulin for a diabetic dog for a month
- $50 per month feeds a dog with allergies grain free food for a month
- $100 per month allows us to provide hospice residents with comfort medications
- $250 per month will do all the above by assisting with housing, feeding, and vetting our dogs while they wait for their forever homes