Since 2009, we have matched dogs with their forever homes. Strays, seniors, and special needs dogs that otherwise would have had tragic endings have instead found their happily ever afters.
At Bob’s House for Dogs, our main goal is to make senior dogs more adoptable. Under the supervision of our expert staff, we provide foster care to senior and special-needs dogs in a kennel-free, home-like environment. The dogs in our care receive loving attention, high-quality food and meticulous healthcare. We provide end-of-life care to dogs with terminal illness or advanced age, making them comfortable as they pass on. We give back to the community through a number of programs, reaching out to the elderly and children.
Just Some of What We've Achieved
- Provide shelter, care, and love to both permanent and adoptable residents.
- Successfully match dogs with their forever homes.
- Currently go on 20 visits a month to local nursing homes.
- Engage with multiple volunteers within our community.
- Partner with St. Croix Hospice and Joshua's Camp.